Terms & Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully. You are advised
to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and
conditions from time to time. APPL may add to or change or update these
compliance with these terms. Your use of a Site after any amendment to
also agree to be bound by any such changes/revisions.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“Site” means the Angooor online pharmacy, licensed to and operated by Angoor Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., hereinafter referred to as APPL, which provides a venue to the users of Angooor.com to buy the products listed / displayed at Angooor.com.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the products offered on Angooor.com by placing an order on this Site.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party.
Furthermore, the User grants APPL the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
YOUR ACCOUNT OBLIGATIONS
You will receive a password and account designation when you have completed the Account Information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Site.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, and the same may be subject to change.
The agreement between you and APPL is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the APPL website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. APPL will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- APPL services are being offered free of cost. However, we reserve the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by APPL, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. APPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), APPL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- APPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the products on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 10 days of receipt of the product.
- Cancellation, on user’s request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable.
- All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer except for COD/Cheque pay mode, where refund shall be processed via Payorder/Demand-draft.
- Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
- For reported defects on products, the customer needs to contact [email protected] APPL shall not be held responsible for any refund claim in such a case from the customer.
- APPL reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
- Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges shall are not refundable and shall be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order, Octroi charges levied shall not be refunded .
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
- Disputes with respect to any transaction must be written to [email protected] or Angoor Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, #15, KPA Block, Chandra Layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560040, Karnataka, India clearly stating the nature of complaint. The complaint must reach either of the two addresses within 2 days of the transaction. Angooor will endeavor to resolve the complaint within 7 working days of receipt of the complaint.
- APPL will endeavor to deliver ordered placed with it within 15 days of receipt of a complete order. Complete order means orders details have been received by Angooor and payments have been made online.
- The maximum value of a single onsite purchase is limited to Rs. 20,000 only. For orders exceeding this limit please contact helpline or call our listed telephone numbers.
- In case of cancelled orders a debit charge of Rs.25 or 3% of the total order value, whichever is higher, per transaction will apply.
APPL have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We have attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any product you have ordered from us and will accept a return, subject to our Returns Policy. Some categories are not eligible for any returns if the order delivered is as per the original order placed. For further details on the categories and return process, please refer our Return Policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from (i) The use of or inability to use the site; (ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We may elect to monitor areas of the Site by electronic or other means and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or to request the removal of such Content from the Site.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, unauthorized coupon use, product availability, price discrepancy or pricing error. We reserve the right to charge fees or extra shipping charges for any product that is backordered. We also reserve the right to change the terms of any offer or promotion at any time without notice. The posting of prices on our site is not an offer for sale of goods, and the order confirmation is not an acceptance of an offer to purchase goods. We cannot confirm the price of an item you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card APPL after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. The contract for sale of goods between us and any customer is not entered into APPL we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless APPL, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement,
SALES TAX/OTHER LEVIES
Nonprescription items that are shipped to customers in India are subject to tax at the appropriate state and local rate.
While it will be our endeavor to reach your orders to you by the quickest means, we cannot commit to a specific date and time for delivery. APPL shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond control. Delivery of orders would be done address specific, not person specific.
APPL shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka, India.