Angoor Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, licensed users of Angooor.com
(hereinafter referred to as “APPL”), recognizes the importance of our
customer’s privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of
compliance – it is one of trust. We strive to manage your personal
information with a basic belief of respect for the individual. Please
read the following information. This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information provided by you is used and protected.
- When and with whom we share your information.
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information.
Our Pledge of Accountability
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Provide Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with APPL, both in person and online. Some examples are as follows:
- Create an account on one of our websites;
- Make an online purchase from us;
- Conduct a transaction or interaction where we collect information, including when required by law ;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Submit a Angooor related story, testimonial, rating or review, or other user-generated content that may be posted on the site; or
- Participate in a contest, promotion, camp, or survey
Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably associated to you. The personal information we collect may include contact information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, etc. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For some transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements for example, a doctor’s prescription.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources as well. Examples of these sources are entities that can help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples are as follows:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages. This will help us to collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We also use this information to help us diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive of your computer. Angooor cookies will not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
APPL uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples are as follows:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, contests, promotions and similar activities;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information.
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect online with offline information, including information from third parties. We may transfer or disclose your information within our corporate family of companies for these purposes.
How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is a priority while you are shopping online, we use reasonable security measures to help protect the confidentiality of personal information.
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected in transit across the Internet. When you enter a secure portion of a website, which is any page containing any of your account information, an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This display indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form to an APPL web server, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
Personal information that is maintained in our offices is subject to physical, legal, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of sensitive personal information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise sought to be made unreadable.
Privacy Protections for Specific Types of Information
When you use our Online Pharmacy you may provide us with your health information so that we may process your request for order. We understand the sensitive nature of such information and respect your privacy by keeping it confidential in accordance with law of the land and our policies.
Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. Our website is a general audience website not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, APPL websites do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without prior parental consent. Please contact us via the “Contact Us” section of this policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of APPL, our customers, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on APPL property. APPL may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of APPL or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure
APPL gathers, uses, or discloses your personal information consistent with this policy. The method of obtaining consent is appropriate for the type of personal information being collected, used, or disclosed. For example, we will obtain your express consent (verbal, written, or electronic agreement) to collect, use, or disclose personal health information in accordance with law. In other situations, we consider consent to be implied, such as to use your email for marketing purposes, unless you opt out of these communications, such as by unsubscribing.
We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples are newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
- We use an opt-in standard for phone and text messages. We also use an opt-in standard for sharing personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. Opt-in means we will only conduct the activity with your express consent.
- We use an opt-out standard for email or for other communications like mail. Opt-out means we consider your consent is implied, but will not conduct the activity on your request.
If you contact us by email or mail, please be sure to include your full name, the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. For instance, if you would like to opt out of mail, include your mailing address. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. It may take up to 10 days to process your requests related to email and 4-6 weeks for other requests.
Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notices, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, shipment, or refunds.
Online Operations and Advertising
You may exercise choices related to our online operations and advertising. For instance, you can choose to browse our websites without accepting cookies, please know that cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page, and they support your transactions with us. Without cookies enabled, you will still be able to browse our websites, but will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain website features.
You may also opt-out of
certain online advertising called interest-based advertising. Based on
your browsing behavior, the goal is to show you ads more tailored to
The advertisements may relate to APPL or our advertising partners. We do not disclose personal data about you with advertising partners to place an ad for them. We only retain data related to the ads for legitimate business purposes.
Queries related to this statement should be directed to: [email protected]